Thursday, April 1, 2010

My HUGE Birthday Surprise!

Well, for once I am speechless. My family actually was able to surprise me with quite a gift last night. I rarely do not know what is going on in my house. If you knew me and my personality, you would see what a job this is.
After a nice dinner out, my parents and a few friends came by for cake. Then an envelope from my hubby revealed a CRUISE to the Bahamas!
 
And- it is for next Sunday!  He is sending me and my mom for a much needed R&R trip, while he stays to take care of and school the girls. Could I be anymore lucky?  *Smile*

Now, I am desperately trying to get those winter pounds off in 9 days!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Donna! That is quite a b-day gift! That is so wonderful that they were actually able to surprise you and that your DH is selfless enough to give this trip to you and your Mom! It will be a trip you will always treasure, I'm sure...happy birthday, my friend and no worries - you look so beautiful!
    Birthday Hugs & jumping up and down with you :D,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete