Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you so much to my amazing friend, Jen of Ancient Hearth blog for passing this award to me!



I must now pass it to 15 blog I enjoy AND share 7 things about myself..Hmmm...
1) I am an organic Master Gardener and used to be a garden designer.
2) I love to read and have been found secretly "sneaking" a chapter or 2!
3) I cannot cook (and don't like to!) but I really enjoy baking
4) I actually enjoy diddling on my computer and I am discovering I might be a computer geek.
5) Being outdoors is my way of getting centered. All is well when it is sunny and birds are singing in the garden.
6) I am writing a children's spiritual book.
7) I am very happy being me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a Garden Designer! How awesome :D Please post pictures of your garden area sometime and I might be calling you for advice on how to plant a nice garden in crummy soil (we've got lots of sand and clay by us...)

    Glad to learn more about you, Donna!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete