Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Sunrise

A few summer's ago we started this beautiful tradition of a summer sunrise on the beach.

We take a light breakfast (and hot tea for mom) and a blanket and go across the street to the beach.

It is always the best part of day, cool breeze and not too many people. We lay down our blanket and watch as the sky evolves from grey, to light pink to orange.

It is so serene and energizing. I always say ,"We'll do this again." But, we never do, until the next year.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I am going to do that. If I could ever get out of bed really early. That seems really amazing, and I have only done that once, but of course, on that occasion, we had camped out on the beach, so I had a little head start. Beautiful photos, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete