Monday, October 19, 2009

FREE Waldorf Tele-Seminar Series

Welcome to the Waldorf Connection
**FREE TELE-SEMINAR Kick-off SERIES***

I will be talking with top experts in Waldorf Homeschooling Education
And YOU can join in on the conversation- ** FREE! **

My goal is to connect homeschooling families with the resources they need to give them direction and wonderful ideas. These teachers are the best at what they do and have so much to offer!
Don’t miss a single call… Reserve your seat Today!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Donna! I signed up for this :D And my sister, who is in CO, emailed it to me from her waldorf homeschooling friends, so it's definitely making the rounds! I hope you're well and would love to chat with you again soon - maybe in Nov after things settle down we could chat about the twins and schooling. Hope it's going well! Take care & thanks for setting this up!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete